cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Steven_Walker

Twitter Get User

Using the default template of Email yourself new Tweets about a certain keyword, I am receiving an 404 error code:  

The specified user does not exist. Make sure that the user name is typed correctly. clientRequestId: 0f741159-fe06-44a6-a09a-b86e3fcc7170.

The Input shows the user name, the Output shows the Body which generates the error message

{

"status"404,
  "message""The specified user does not exist. Make sure that the user name is typed correctly.\r\nclientRequestId: 0f741159-fe06-44a6-a09a-b86e3fcc7170",

}

This worked for a few moments enough to allow me to test, I turned the Flow off.  Went back to test it again and got the error code 404.  Since it can't identify the username of the tweet, it throws a 404 error code.  Looking back at the run history, when a username is identifiable then it works.  

Run HistoryRun HistoryRecognized username no errorRecognized username no error

1 REPLY 1
v-xida-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Steven_Walker,

The error message told that the “Get user” action of Twitter connector cannot identify the specified user.

The “Get user” action gets the profile details for a given user, if the User name that you or someone else provided is not included in Twitter, the error would occur.

I have made a test on my side and don’t have the issue that you mentioned.7.JPG

The flow works successfully as below:8.JPG

You could consider take a try to check if the User name is existed in Twitter with following way:9.jpg

If the User name is not included in Twitter, the error would show up as below:10.JPG

More details about "Get user" action of Twitter connector, please check the following article:

Get user

Best regards,

Kris

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,875)