cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Two-fer: Cannot switch environment on mobile site. Cannot cancel run from mobile app.

0AC65AC5-2BD3-4A3C-8C43-8C4B53E0124F.jpeg

70B2B680-5A8F-4A67-9A55-3489F7F75FC3.jpeg

7166A6ED-196A-4005-BF37-7ED367A763BA.jpeg

BBE7EA29-2F4A-4C01-A51B-7245BD06F69A.jpeg

861F9E65-9F60-441B-B240-12FD78F1D91A.jpeg

6D3D52AD-2B7F-4697-A29F-06FCEE6D3C5A.jpeg

On the Power Automate Mobile website, the button to change environment is covered by 1 of 2 things— 1. the Power Automate logo when in portrait mode and 2. The search bar when in landscape mode. Users are unable to change environment on the Power Automate Mobile website. The ‘change environment’ button is displayed very briefly when the page first loads, but as the page continues to load, the change environment button eventually becomes covered by the Power Automate logo or the search bar. Which of the two covers the change environment button is dependent upon the user’s current screen orientation (portrait or landscape). I have confirmed this in the Power Automate Mobile website in ‘Mobile Website’ view as well as the PA Mobile website in ‘Desktop Website’ view. 

In the PA iOS mobile app, the ability to change environments is present. Users can freely change environments successfully and without issues. 

However, the ability to ‘Cancel’ runs which are currently in progress is not present in the iOS mobile app. While Canceling a run can be done in the desktop application fairly easily by selecting it from a menu, this feature is noticeably absent from that same menu in the iOS mobile app. Users can not cancel runs which are currently in progress by using the PA iOS mobile app. 

I ran into these issues due to the mobile app and the mobile site on my device being in 2 different environments. Mobile app was in Default environment and mobile site was in different environment—in mobile app, I saw there were flows currently in progress which I needed to cancel, but couldn’t accomplish this in the mobile app. Went to the mobile site to try to cancel the flows in progress, but was in different environment and could not change environments due to issues mentioned above. 

Specs:

Device: iPhone 8 Plus

Operating System: iOS 13.6

Web Browser: Apple Safari and Microsoft Edge v45.6.8

Power Automate Mobile app: v2.36.1

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Two-fer: Cannot switch environment on mobile site. Cannot cancel run from mobile app.

Hi @cameron0208 ,

There are many limitations on mobile app currently.

Best Regards,

Alice

Community Support Team _ Alice Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Re: Two-fer: Cannot switch environment on mobile site. Cannot cancel run from mobile app.

@v-alzhan-msft ,

Apologies for the late response.

Yes, I understand that there are ‘many limitations’ with PA on mobile devices. However, the first item is not a limitation. The ability to change environments on the PA website from a mobile device used to be possible. The button to change environment is still present. It is simply hidden behind other elements. That is not a limitation. It is a design flaw.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Tech Marathon

Maratón de Soluciones de Negocio Microsoft

Una semana de contenido con +100 sesiones educativas, consultorios, +10 workshops Premium, Hackaton, EXPO, Networking Hall y mucho más!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (7,158)