cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JS_BMI
Frequent Visitor

Unable to Edit Power App

Hey guys,

I've started working on a Power App to serve as a frontend for a couple of Sharepoint lists. I was able to start working on it last night, however when I came in this morning to continue working I get stuck on a blank screen with the spinning circle and the word 'undefined' under it.

I don't see any errors being thrown anywhere, and from what I've read there was a service outage for Sharepoint connectors in the past. However I can't find much else to go on with this issue, I'm curious if anyone else has had the same issues and knows a fix, or knows of another outage.

Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2
v-litu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @JS_BMI,

You could try to recreate a new canvas app to check if the same issue will happen.

If you could post a screenshot of your issue, it will help us find the root of problem. 

If the issue still exists, you could ask for further help from the Support:

https://powerapps.microsoft.com/en-us/support/ 

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Lin Tu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hey @v-litu-msft ,

Thanks for your response. I found out I can edit the canvas app in the new Edge however it won't work in Chrome. Additionally, I can edit other apps in Chrome. I'd prefer to stay in one browser as much as possible, however if I have to use Edge for this single task I will.

Basically, I'm selecting the App, click "Edit" at the top

JS_BMI_0-1609943185781.png

Then get brought to a new tab where I see the Powerapps logo, then the wheel with 'undefined' beneath it

JS_BMI_1-1609943260592.png

JS_BMI_2-1609943277167.png

Then nothing after that

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

V3_PVA CAmpaign Carousel.png

Community Challenge - Giveaways!

Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

R2 (Green) 768 x 460px.png

Microsoft Dynamics 365 & Power Platform User Professionals

DynamicsCon is a FREE, 4 half-day virtual learning experience for 11,000+ Microsoft Business Application users and professionals.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (1,561)