cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

Unable to change Layout

I have found that when I crate a blank app in PowerApps I am unable to change it's layout. I have seen from videos on Youtube that the layout option is on the right side above or below data sources but for me layout just does not exist.

Help?

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

Re: Unable to change Layout

HI @Anonymous

I think you post in wrong forum, here is for Microsoft Flow.

Best Regards,

Gustavo Moraes

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Gustavo Moraes, o astronauta brasileiro do Flow!

Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Unable to change Layout

Hi @Anonymous,

About the layout, there are multiple places that we would talk about layout in PowerApps. Such as the layout of gallery in PowerApps, the layout of screen, etc. If it's about the screen layout, you need to navigate to File > App settings > Screen size + orientation. If it's about the layout of gallery, you need to first insert a galley, then the layout setting would appear on the right side:

Capture.PNG

Which part did you mean? If possible, you could also post the Youtube video here.

Regards,

Mona

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Tech Marathon

Maratón de Soluciones de Negocio Microsoft

Una semana de contenido con +100 sesiones educativas, consultorios, +10 workshops Premium, Hackaton, EXPO, Networking Hall y mucho más!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (7,135)