cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Unable to create new flows (or edit existing ones).

We've been using Microsoft flow for a few days now as a test. Unfortunately the latest "Recurrence" flow I've been working on errored while trying to save it. Subsequently I've not been able to edit any of my workflows. I've tried to create a flow using a colleagues computer using their logon and have been unable to this either. It appears to be an organisation wide issue. The Microsoft status information page shows no issues and it all seems to work from my personal account though that has no Office 365 subscription. Logging in to the mobile app produces an error "There was a problem getting your data"

This may be related to the connectors but we can’t even create empty flows. Is there anything we can do to reset our environment?

The Flow Editor produces error details akin to:

If you contact support, you may be asked to provide the following details:

Time:

Server/Client Correlation ID: ea431b0e-4619-4122-b2f4-3ab09983afc2

Error: Failed to retrieve the connections.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Well I waited all afternoon to see if this problem was temporary and typically moments after posting the whole website experience went from slow and unresponsive to speedy and almost fully working. I still couldn't edit the flow I needed to when I started to type this, but could create new flows and log in from the mobile app.

Now everything is back to normal. Unless someone says otherwise I will assume it just took time to correct itself.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Well I waited all afternoon to see if this problem was temporary and typically moments after posting the whole website experience went from slow and unresponsive to speedy and almost fully working. I still couldn't edit the flow I needed to when I started to type this, but could create new flows and log in from the mobile app.

Now everything is back to normal. Unless someone says otherwise I will assume it just took time to correct itself.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (13,135)