cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Unable to login into FLOW app Error: There was a problem signing in Please try again , or sign in different account.

There was a problem signing in Please try again , or sign in different account.

When i tried in another mobile(Samsung Phone) i am able to login from my ID but when i am trying to login in my VIVO Mobile it's giving there was problem in sign in.

Troubleshooting steps taken in VIVO:

1. Cleared all Cache & Data.

2. uninstalled Flow app after clearing cache & Flow.PNGdata and restarted the phone.

3. Again reinstalled the flow(Power Automate app) and tried again login but it's giving me error as 

There was a problem signing in Please try again , or sign in different account.

I tried this steps multiple times but every time getting same error and not able to login

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Unable to login into FLOW app Error: There was a problem signing in Please try again , or sign in different account.

Hi @amleshk66 ,

I don’t have a matching device for testing, so I cannot confirm such an issue. If you have admin permission, please consider logging in to the Power platform admin center to submit a new support request to contact Microsoft Support to help you solve this problem:

https://admin.powerplatform.microsoft.com/support

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Unable to login into FLOW app Error: There was a problem signing in Please try again , or sign in different account.

Hi @amleshk66 ,

I don’t have a matching device for testing, so I cannot confirm such an issue. If you have admin permission, please consider logging in to the Power platform admin center to submit a new support request to contact Microsoft Support to help you solve this problem:

https://admin.powerplatform.microsoft.com/support

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Upcoming Events

Experience what’s next for Power Automate

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (6,289)