Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
priyankbhat
Helper III
Helper III

Unable to remove canvas app getting error

Hi,

Need urgent help in the removal of the app. Here is the background.

I earlier created a canvas app, and then I move it into the solution. Later on due to technical reason. I removed the app and also the solution from the default environment.

I was surprised to see that the app was still existing in my app. I am trying to remove this app; it did not work and did not see any error message appearing.

So I tried making changes to the app by putting simple text and saved it. Saving has been successful, but when I tried publishing, I am getting below error message.

The solution canvas app 'b23b315e-c422-43c4-a510-c1ee0976b429' was not found in instance 'https://org7d880c28.crm8.dynamics.com/'

Session ID: 9801af78-4629-4a97-8d3b-90a286d7487f

Can anyone help me or suggest how to delete this app?

Thanks

Priyank Bhat

2 REPLIES 2
v-litu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @priyankbhat,

I tried to repeat your steps that import a canvas app into a solution then delete the solution and canvas app. They all worked.

As a workaround, you could use PowerShell to delete a convas app, please refer to this document:

PowerShell support - Power Platform | Microsoft Docs

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Lin Tu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

priyankbhat
Helper III
Helper III

I tried steps listed on the link shared by you. I am getting an error when trying to get the list of app. It says MFA is enabled. Not able to passthrough. Please suggest.

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,016)