Today all of my flows started to fail randomly with this error.
The Response is not in JSON Format. They are only failing when the "Get Items" portion of the flow is triggered.
This started happening around 230pm CST
Thought I'd messed up a flow I have been working for the last week. Releived to see it's not just me.
Opened a ticket with our Premier support account will see what they come back with.
My company migrated to 365 6 months ago. I have opened more support tickets in that time that the 20+ years as an IT Pro for other products I have used. I see so much potential for the platform but these constant 'hiccups' are frustrating.
Wanted to follow up with you all, I just got off the phone with Microsoft Flow Support team and they let me know it is a known issue and took time to review my flow that was erroring out with this error as well to make sure it wasnt something else.
They let me know the ETA on its resolution is 2-3 days unfortunatley... But hey, at least its not our flows that are the problem. I was for sure my flow had become unstable due to a change with the new monthly updates.
Thanks everyone! - Aron Brown
Please see the information posted by MS Flow Support, which mentions "Starting on 2019-04-30 10:00:00AM some flows using SharePoint online connector started failing with the "Unauthorized" error code.":
This issue is currently being fixed, if there are any updates, we would post back in time.
We are very sorry about your current experience.
This is also happenning for me for all my flows that start with "an item is created" in SharePoint. They are failing on the initial trigger so the flow does not even run.
Example error is
I found the same.
I went to this link https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/flow/fix-flow-failures
It suggests as below - I did not find the verify password link - but I found a button "switch account"
This allowed me to sign out and back in again of the data point causing the problem and it has allowed me to proceed. I had to do it to each flow as the problem occured which is a 100% pain but.... it is a get around the problem. Hope MS can avoid these sorts of probems going forward - constant stupid little problems like these make it almost not worth the time taken to set them up.
In many cases, flows fail because of an authentication error. If you have this type of error, the error message contains Unauthorizedor an error code of 401 or 403 appears. You can usually fix an authentication error by updating the connection:
At the top of the web portal, click or tap the gear icon to open the Settings menu, and then click or tap Connections.
Scroll to the connection for which you saw the Unauthorized error message.
Next to the connection, click or tap the Verify password link in the message about the connection not being authenticated.
Verify your credentials by following the instructions that appear, return to your flow-run failure, and then click or tap Resubmit.
The flow should now run as expected.
MS Flow Support has released an update and this issue seems to have been resolved.
Please check if there is still a issue with the related Flow. If so, please let us know.