cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dereklin
Frequent Visitor

Update item error

This is my workflow for my item update highlighted in yellow. Yesterday the flow was working perfectly but today it seems that it is giving me this error. Is this a bug?

it's either this error

{
  "status": 400,
  "message": "Could not parse lookup value.",
  "source": "https://jelglobal.sharepoint.com/sites/Intranet/_api/SP.APIHubConnector.UpdateListItem",
  "errors": [
    "-1",
    "Microsoft.SharePoint.SPConnectorException"
  ]
}

or this error:

{
  "status": 400,
  "message": "User value is invalid.",
  "source": "https://jelglobal.sharepoint.com/sites/Intranet/_api/SP.APIHubConnector.UpdateListItem",
  "errors": [
    "-1",
    "Microsoft.SharePoint.SPConnectorException"
  ]
}

47 REPLIES 47
Anonymous
Not applicable

The problem with edge is also eleviated when I use IE, not perfect but at least not pulling hair out.

Also clear temp folder as well as %temp% and browser cache. Changing browser is not a perfect fix, but clearing files seems to do the job 95% of the time.

Ramon1
Regular Visitor

I've asked Microsoft to kindly confirm this fix and the date (1st May) here in the thread as well. Let's see 🙂

Hi,

I have just tested mine and it now works, hopefully you should experience the same very soon, back to testing all the other flows now.

Good Luck All

Becky

jacen83
Frequent Visitor

OMG my lists are working again. Hallelujah!

Thanks for sharing the pain guys.

Ramon1
Regular Visitor

Flow is now also fixed on my side. I can confirm without changing anything it is now working, so it must be a fix implemented on server side. Thanks @All, and @Microsoft

Largomax
Helper I
Helper I

Yeah !

It's work again for me ! Without any change, Thank's Microsoft !

Yup it is working already! Finally!

Hey everyone, apologies for the frustration this has caused. Glad to hear things are back to normal.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Process Advisor

Introducing Process Advisor

Check out the new Process Advisor community forum board!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

Top Solution Authors
Users online (20,903)