cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RKushner Advocate III
Advocate III

Update list item, List Name corrupted

I have three different flows that each contains one or more list item updates. I am unable to edit these flows now in ie, but in Chrome & Firefox, whenever I first navigate to any one of these flows and look at the list name in the list item update, that list name is replaced by an invalid guid. (See screen shot below.) Then I edit the List Name and put a good one in there, save the flow and edit it again repeatedly and the list name stays good. But whenever I go back to My Flows and then edit that same flow again, the list name has again been replaced with the same invalid guid.

ListNotFound.JPGList Not FoundGoodListName.JPGGood List

2 REPLIES 2
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Update list item, List Name corrupted

Hi @RKushner,

Thanks for the feedabck.

This should be a UI display issue.

I will send this feedback from my side.

For another troubleshooting steps, please first verify the connection used for this Action, then choose the corresponding SharePoint site Address, after that, choose the proper List should make it work again.

Regards,

Michael 

Community Support Team _ Michael Shao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
RKushner Advocate III
Advocate III

Re: Update list item, List Name corrupted

Sorry, this doesn't solve the problem. The connection, url and list name are good. All of the list names do appear when I put in the url and all of the columns do appear when I select the list name. But after I save and refresh, I get the bad list guid again every time.

Helpful resources

Announcements
MBAS Gallery 2020

MBAS Gallery 2020

Watch Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions on-demand.

firstImage

New Ranks and Rank Icons released on April 21!

The time has come: We are finally able to share more details on the brand-new ranks coming to the Power Automate Community!

firstImage

Now Live: Power Virtual Agents Community!

We are excited to announce the launch of Power Virtual Agents Community. Check it out now!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Community Summit North America

The top training and networking event across the globe for Microsoft Business Applications

Users online (8,620)