cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Updating all the records of an entity

I am quite new to power apps

I have two crm dynamic office 365 online instance

I want to update  all the records of opportunity entity  from one instance to another where opportunity id is same .

I want to update only some of the attribute of entity .

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Updating all the records of an entity

Hi PunamSinghania,

If you have two Dynamics 365 instances, you may need to create two connections to both the two instances.

About your scenario, to update records of Opportunities entity from one instance to another instance where Opportunity Id is the same, you need to list all records under Opportunities then use the Condition to check whether they have the same Opportunity ID, if yes, update record in the entity that you specified.

Please take the following screenshot for a reference:
3.PNG

4.PNG

Please have a try with it. If you need more help, please feel free reply.

Best regards,
Mabel Mao

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Highlighted

Hey Yamao,

I tried the same but while executing the condition in the flow its already 2 hrs . And its still running.

Number of opportunity is in 500 .I am updating only opportunity name .I am not sure . Can you please suggest .

Thanks,

Punam

Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi PunamSinghania,

What’s your current situation?

Do you have the same flow configuration with mine?

Best regards,
Mabel Mao

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Upcoming Events

Experience what’s next for Power Automate

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Find your favorite faces from the community presenting at the Power Platform Community Conference!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (6,458)