cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Web browser crashes when executing "For a selected item" Sharepoint trigger

Hello,

As of around 12pm PST today, no one in our office is able to execute flows with the "For a selected item' SharePoint trigger without their browser crashing. this is occuring with both Chrome & Firefox across all users for any flow, including very simple ones with a single action.

The users are selecting an item, going to the flow menu, selecting a flow, and clicking 'Ok' to execute. The flow goes through successfully, but it crashes their browser tab.

Has anyone run into this before? It appears to be system-wide for us.

17 REPLIES 17
Highlighted
Advocate I
Advocate I

We've also been seeing this problem all week.

Highlighted
Power Automate
Power Automate

We have been able to repro this issue, and the engineering team is investigating to determine resolution. We will keep you posted as to the results of the investigation.

Thank you for your continued patience, and feedback,

Audrie

I have another symptom that may be related...  Today, if I attempt to edit the flow from Chrome, it takes quite a while to refresh the screen and then it displays an error that it couldn't find the flow.

I do not get this issue in EDGE.

"Could not find flow '4222e70c-xxxx-xxxx-b316-0bceef15812b'." Even though most of the details are displayed for it:

FlowIssue.PNG

Highlighted

We've also seen this issue, in Chrome and Firefox.

Highlighted
Power Automate
Power Automate

Thank you for your patience as we worked through this issue. We have resolved this issue now, and you should no longer be experiencing impacts.

Please validate by accepting this post as a solution.

Thank you again for your patience, and continued feedback,

Audrie

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Definitely working for me again!

Thanks!

Highlighted

@sperley Are you still having issues with "Couldn't find flow" or is that also fixed?

Highlighted

@prabir 

That issue is also fixed now.  (Not sure they were related but it seemed suspect...)

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (14,051)