cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Microsoft
Microsoft

When an event is added, updated or deleted (V3) trigger for Office 365 Outlook: Badgateway; Status Code 500

I am receiving an InternalServerError while using the trigger "When an event is added, updated or deleted (V3)" for Office 365 Outlook. It is returning error code 500, message "BadGateway".

{
  "error": {
    "code": 500,
    "source": "firstrelease-001.azure-apim.net",
    "clientRequestId": "b13c4c66-63c9-4327-a6de-af1d9f37c950",
    "message": "BadGateway",
    "innerError": {
      "status": 500,
      "message": "Error getting value from 'StartTimeWithTimeZone' on 'Microsoft.Azure.Connectors.Office365.GraphCalendarEventClientWithActionType'.",
      "error": {
        "message": "Error getting value from 'StartTimeWithTimeZone' on 'Microsoft.Azure.Connectors.Office365.GraphCalendarEventClientWithActionType'."
      },
      "source": "office365-wcus.azconn-wcus-01.p.azurewebsites.net"
    }
  }
}

Is anyone else experiencing this issue with this trigger?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Repro here. It works for me if I create the whole flow manually. It only happens for me when I copy the trigger.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Repro here. It works for me if I create the whole flow manually. It only happens for me when I copy the trigger.

View solution in original post

You are right, I was copying the flow with the trigger to work on alternate versions. I re-created from scratch and the trigger appears to be functioning fine now.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PP Bootcamp Carousel

Global Power Platform Bootcamp

Dive into the Power Platform stack with hands-on sessions and labs, virtually delivered to you by experts and community leaders.

secondImage

Power Platform Community Conference On Demand

Watch Nick Doelman's session from the 2020 Power Platform Community Conference on demand!

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (9,905)