cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sub
Level: Powered On

Word Online (Business) Connector - unable to handle these characters ' " < > & when using Populate a microsoft word template

If your input string has any of these characters ' " < > &, when the document is created it seems to pharse as the Html Entity instead of escaping the characters.

Example:

Input:Capture1.JPG

output to processing:Capture2.JPG

within word document:Capture3.JPG

Is there a way to get around this or is this an issue with the Word Processing function the connector is using?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Word Online (Business) Connector - unable to handle these characters ' " < > & when using Populate a microsoft word template

Hi @Sub ,

I have some updates for you.

The issue has been fixed now. Please take another try with it.

I have tested on my side and the results likes below:

1.PNG

Whenever you have issue when working with Flow, please feel free reach to us, we are always ready to help.

Best regards,

Mabel

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
4 REPLIES 4
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Word Online (Business) Connector - unable to handle these characters ' " < > & when using Populate a microsoft word template

Hi @Sub ,

Thanks for feedback.

The issue could be reproduced by me.

I will help report it and back to you later.

Best regards,

Mabel

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Sub

@v-yamao-msft,

Have you heard any feedback on this issue?

Highlighted
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @Sub ,

I have some updates for you.

The issue has been fixed now. Please take another try with it.

I have tested on my side and the results likes below:

1.PNG

Whenever you have issue when working with Flow, please feel free reach to us, we are always ready to help.

Best regards,

Mabel

Sub

Thanks @v-yamao-msft ,

Tested it and it working for me too

>