cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MBilal-079
Frequent Visitor

Your operation has been throttled.

i have some email notifications from microsoft regarding the MS Flows, please see images

flow-issue-1.png

flow-issue-2.png

i have checked the flows and googled but couldn't find any help about this issue, i have also looked the flow limits of my tenant found here 

https://admin.flow.microsoft.com/tenant/quotas 

this quota is many times more than our usage, any help will be appreciated. 

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @MBilal-079 ,

Currently, I have not received a similar notification here. It seems that no more users in the forum have encountered similar problems.

If your Flow is not affected, you can temporarily ignore these notifications. Because it is a reminder at the end of the month, it may be an early warning.

If the related Flow reports any error message, you can continue to submit your question in the forum so that we can help you solve the related issue.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
v-bacao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @MBilal-079 ,

Is this problem reported only in this flow or can you reproduce such errors when using other flows?

Here is a similar thread, please check it:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Using-Flows/Start-and-Wait-for-an-approval-Create-an-approval-no...

it seems that it is an issue but I couldn’t reproduce it in my tenant.

Best Regards,

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi @v-bacao-msft 

Thank you so much for your kind response, 

i have received this notification for 6 flows and just once at the end of last month,  but the flows are were working fine still now.

i don't know why this notification sent to me, is there any limit issue for flow or for any connector.?

Best Regards

Muhammad Bilal

Hi @MBilal-079 ,

Currently, I have not received a similar notification here. It seems that no more users in the forum have encountered similar problems.

If your Flow is not affected, you can temporarily ignore these notifications. Because it is a reminder at the end of the month, it may be an early warning.

If the related Flow reports any error message, you can continue to submit your question in the forum so that we can help you solve the related issue.

Best Regards,

View solution in original post

ques0buffet
Helper II
Helper II

@MBilal-079  did anything else come of this?
I managed to trigger the email alert and want to make sure my processes will not be impacted.

Hi @ques0buffet 

Thanks for your kind response.

can you let me know how you managed it?

Going forward I will limit the number of approvals I start at one time.
My problem was related to starting/restarting too many approvals in one batch.

This could be an issue going forward if you have a LOT of pending approvals or if you have a huge enterprise wide solution that requires a large number of approvals to be running at once.

abcrandy
Helper I
Helper I

I'm receiving this throttled message and my flows are not completing. Its stuck attempting to send the email notification.

abcrandy_0-1620831146879.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

V3_PVA CAmpaign Carousel.png

Community Challenge - Giveaways!

Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

PowerPlatform 768x460.png

Microsoft Learn

Check out our new Discover Your Career Path blog post series and get all the details.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (1,607)