cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tdhedhi
Advocate III
Advocate III

daily emails for pending approvals

"Start and Wait for Approval" sends an approval request to a recipient and then sends daily emails (once every 24 hours) as long as the recipient doesn't respond to the approval request.  We noticed that the daily emails started about a week ago.  I've been using the approval in a flow that hasn't been edited in months and it didn't use to send the daily emails.  It seems like a daily reminder for a pending approval. Is there a way to turn off the daily emails?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Ran_zzzz
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hi all,

This is a regression and has been fixed. The fix is deployed to all regions from yesterday January 6th. This should be resolved till the mid-January across the global.

Thank you.

View solution in original post

29 REPLIES 29
hdonato
Advocate I
Advocate I

Hi,

I am experiencing the same thing. It sends approval email to the approver daily. Hope this bug will be fixed soon.

Powerpower
Advocate I
Advocate I

We are experiecing the same issue - first noticed on 23/12.

JHT83
Advocate I
Advocate I

We got exactly the same problem started on 23rd of December...please fix it soon Microsoft 

Luis73

One more with this new "bug".....need a fix.

ChristopherW
Regular Visitor

Same here.  My users first notified me this weekend and it looks like it started for them on December 23. Sometimes I get 2 emails in a day for an approval depending on when the first one was sent. (Probably a new day UTC so it sends them out again.)

Some of my users are getting multiples (10 or more outstanding approvals) each day.

JBYorks
Regular Visitor

We are suddenly getting this for our approval flows too. Hoping fixed soon!

rcalles

I am in the same boat as this. Pending approval notifications are being sent daily at exactly at 3:03pm EST. I am not sure why.

I have an approval process that allows someone take action if you want to Submit Changes or Cancel Order. Since the approval is technically pending until it timesout, employees are getting these daily notifications. 

LouL11

I have the same issue.

KKailly
Frequent Visitor

Same issue, started on the 23rd of December and now I have 57 approval emails in my inbox.

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Welcome Super Users.jpg

Super User Season 2

Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (2,348)