cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tdhedhi
Advocate III
Advocate III

daily emails for pending approvals

"Start and Wait for Approval" sends an approval request to a recipient and then sends daily emails (once every 24 hours) as long as the recipient doesn't respond to the approval request.  We noticed that the daily emails started about a week ago.  I've been using the approval in a flow that hasn't been edited in months and it didn't use to send the daily emails.  It seems like a daily reminder for a pending approval. Is there a way to turn off the daily emails?

29 REPLIES 29
danielouronegro

I have the same problem. Everyday at 06 pm I receive a lot of approval e-mails. This started with me on the 18th of December.

Ele11

Same issue, even after I eliminated the flow and the approval requests in my list...

zbean
Frequent Visitor

Yes, same issue here.  Auto reminders would be cool, but we should be able to manage them if this was the intent 🤔

Grumparoo406
Regular Visitor

We are also affected by this bug.  Here's hoping this gets fixed soon!

Keith619

Any update on a fix with this issue?  I'm getting the same approval emails daily at 2:13PM CST where action has yet to be taken on them. 

I'm guessing the developers were away for the holidays and hoping we'll get a fix this week

meaghan_kari

same issue here! when will this be fixed? its really excessive

jde123456789
Regular Visitor

Hi,

Experiencing the same issue with my flow, users are receiving daily email from an approval flow.

Regards

kpeterson
Frequent Visitor

Any updates? I saw a post from a week ago suggesting that it would be fixed shortly after the first of the year. 

Steven2
Frequent Visitor

Same issue, also started on the 23rd December. It sends at 11pm at night for us and causing issues for us with the volume of approvals we are getting 

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (1,199)