cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Advocate III
Advocate III

daily emails for pending approvals

"Start and Wait for Approval" sends an approval request to a recipient and then sends daily emails (once every 24 hours) as long as the recipient doesn't respond to the approval request.  We noticed that the daily emails started about a week ago.  I've been using the approval in a flow that hasn't been edited in months and it didn't use to send the daily emails.  It seems like a daily reminder for a pending approval. Is there a way to turn off the daily emails?

29 REPLIES 29
Regular Visitor

Same issue, also started around the 23rd of December 2020. It sends at 5:14 am. Users reporting 4-5 emails per approval request. We need a fix ASAP.

Exactly the same issue. Started on 12/23/2020 and it send pending emails at 5:14pm daily. Very annoying. Please fix it ASAP.

Regular Visitor

Same here. Is there any update on this issue?

I did not get the daily barrage of repeat approvals today.  Is there word that this was indeed fixed permanently?

@Keith619 That's good to know! I'm hoping it's fixed but haven't heard anything.  My emails arrive later in the evening, so don't know yet

Were the approvals still pending? If so, that is very hopeful! I wish Microsoft would provide an official update on this.

I did not received today too.

Did the issue got resolved? We were experiencing as of 6/01/2021 4:30 PM IST.

Microsoft
Microsoft

Hi all,

This is a regression and has been fixed. The fix is deployed to all regions from yesterday January 6th. This should be resolved till the mid-January across the global.

Thank you.

View solution in original post

@Ran_zzzz thank you, looks like it's fixed for us, I didn't receive the daily emails yesterday.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Ignite

Microsoft Ignite

Join digitally, March 2–4, 2021 to explore new tech that's ready to implement. Experience the keynote in mixed reality through AltspaceVR!

New Super Users

Meet the Power Automate Super Users!

Many congratulations to the Season 1 2021 Flownaut Crew!

New Badges

New Solution Badges!

Check out our new profile badges recognizing authored solutions!

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Users online (82,106)