Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Helper I
Helper I

dynamics 365 - bad gateway if text over 100characters

Hi everybody!

I'm having issues with Dynamics 365 connector.

I tried to create new record in Dynamics 365 CRM list. Inside the list I have a couple of columns (text and hyperlink). What I found is that if i enter text which is more than 100characters long (which for a URL is nothing special) FLOW action throws a "Bad Gateway" exception.

Is this by design? If I go to Dynamics 365 through the web browser I can add records withouth any problems.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Helper I
Helper I

Re: dynamics 365 - bad gateway if text over 100characters

Hello!

So...in the end it was my fault 🙂 My colleague created CRM entity and the default char limit is set to 100characters. 🙂

I didn't noticed that entries that I entered via browser were trimed to 100characters.

Thanks.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @ales-savli,

This may related with the flow limitation, check the article below for more details:

Limits and configuration in Microsoft Flow

Could you please share a screenshot about the flow running details, and the detailed error message?

If the record could be created from Dynamics 365 without any problem, then the cause may be related to some special fields, other than the URL input.

Regards,

Michael

Community Support Team _ Michael Shao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Highlighted
Helper I
Helper I

Hello!

So...in the end it was my fault 🙂 My colleague created CRM entity and the default char limit is set to 100characters. 🙂

I didn't noticed that entries that I entered via browser were trimed to 100characters.

Thanks.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Tech Marathon

Maratón de Soluciones de Negocio Microsoft

Una semana de contenido con +100 sesiones educativas, consultorios, +10 workshops Premium, Hackaton, EXPO, Networking Hall y mucho más!

Users online (4,572)