cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Advocate V
Advocate V

get group members returns maximum 100 users

Azure AD connector get group members returns maximum 100 users.

Ok, this might be a deliberate feature, but (1) it is not documented in the connector's documentation, (2) I don't see a way to circumvent it in order to be able to handle larger groups in a larger organization.

Any suggestions?

If some technology limits returning a large arrray, I'd add a filter feature to the Action.

g.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

@katonageNo, right on the front of an action there's an option to show advanced options. 

Get Group Members.PNG

View solution in original post

28 REPLIES 28
Community Support
Community Support

Hi katonage,

Do you have more than 100 members in your group while flow only returns 100 members?

When create the flow using the action “Azure AD – Get group members”, I don’t find a way to set the maximum return value. I will help confirm this from my side and back to you if I got any response.

3.PNG

Best regards,
Mabel Mao

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Advocate V
Advocate V

Exactly, I had some 130 members of the group and I found out I was just missing the last 30 from my output. I tried to create a for each to process all employees of the company.

G.

Hi katonage,

I have some updates for you.

Please try to add the following line into the “Azure AD – Get group members” from the code view.

3.PNG

Best regards,
Mabel Mao

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Has anyone has success with this method? I cannot get it to work. 

Seems nice,but I dont see how I get to this text/code view: should I edit the exported zip or json and then import?

How do you get to code view? There doesn't seem to be an option anywhere. 

I guess colleague exports the flow to the Azure Logic Apps, where you can get this code edit straight away.

However that's workaround only for those who have Azure subscription. Unacceptable in my opinion.

I faced the same problem, using the "Outlook groups" --> "List group members"

The output list of this step is limited to 100 entries.

I tried to add

"runtimeConfiguration": { "paginationPolicy": {"minimumItemCount": 5000}},

directly in the zip package and then re-import it again into FLOW but it didn't work (some errors were thrown during the import, I guess the package signature is broken by direct modification)

Edit: Then I did the same in the Azure Logic Apps, but it didn't work with "Outlook Groups" connector.

I cannot evaluate it on Azure AD connector which requires administrative privilleges to be used. It is rather won't accessible for casual engineer.

12-03-2018 12-01-47.png

That's the serious limitation of the entire service and I would treat it as a bug. Does anyone reported it ?

Folks have problem reproducing your suggestion. Could you pease elaborate on it?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (5,892)