cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Clsong
Microsoft
Microsoft

hyperlink won't save correctly in teams connector when posting as a message

I have created a flow that is triggered by the creation of a workitem and eventually post a message to a Team's channel. In the message, I want to include a link to the workitem, the link is composed of some raw strings and dynamic content. When putting the link into the dialog popped up by clicking on the link icon, it is in the dynamic string format. However, after I save the flow, the link sometimes doesn't save at all or the link is broken. I suspect it's caused by the dynamic string format. Please take a look at this problem.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
v-litu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Clsong,

When inputting the link into the Post a message action, we could switch it to code view (click the "</>"), then put the HTML tag into it:

<a href="url">link text</a>

Screenshot 2021-03-17 152911.jpg

Screenshot 2021-03-17 152952.jpg

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Lin Tu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
v-litu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Clsong,

When inputting the link into the Post a message action, we could switch it to code view (click the "</>"), then put the HTML tag into it:

<a href="url">link text</a>

Screenshot 2021-03-17 152911.jpg

Screenshot 2021-03-17 152952.jpg

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Lin Tu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

secondImage

Are Your Ready?

Test your skills now with the Cloud Skill Challenge.

Users online (73,570)