cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Advocate I
Advocate I

iOS Widgets not showing

Since the Update to 2.36.0, Buttons are no longer displayed, neither in the Widget section nor in the force touch menu. The Text „you don’t have any buttons yet“ is displayed. Before this update, all of my buttons where showing. This issue occurs not only on my device (iPhone X, iOS 13), it seems like any of our nearly 40 iPhones and iPads are facing it. On Android, logged in with the same account on the same tenant, it works as expected. Re-Installation, Logging on and off don’t fixes this, also double checked the licensing and the rights of the shared button Workflows. We are using Office 365 E3 with the full Flow License and MFA for all users, connected to the Microsoft Authenticator App. We don’t face any other issues with Flow / Power Automate, the buttons shown in the app itself work all fine. We have a variety of Button flows, from Teams to SharePoint and some SQL Triggers for OnPrem Time Accounting. Could someone please help? This issue is annoying, our users are used to work with the widget and stepping on the admins nerves since version 2.36.0 😉 thanks in advance, Alex
14 REPLIES 14
Highlighted

Hi! It's been 6 months since this bug came up. Any idea when the ios widget bug will be fixed? 

This would be a great widget for my department to use if it worked! 

Highlighted

Doesn´t seems so. Last week, the widget on my iPad showed some buttons, which weren´t working at all. Now, they are gone.. Shame on MS for this, the feature would make PowerAutomate on Mobile so much better...

Highlighted

+1 looking for this to get solved as well.

Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

I also have this issue. Looking for a solution.

Highlighted

+1 still waiting 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (7,934)