cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

link to item html send email v2 not working

I used to work with "link to item" on an email so the user could enter directly to the element but recently the link to item start to fail in the send email v2 action

0.png1.png2.png3.png4.png

now the link is broken

also when I try to use <a href> in the body mail to insert the url it fails and changes automatcly, this behavior is horrible, can anyone tell me how to use the send email V1 instead V2 the html was better before.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Ivandamunozher ,

Do you want to insert a hyperlink in the email body?

If yes, I suggest that you click code view and input HTML tag to insert hyperlink instead of edit email body in Editor view.

If you have selected code view and edit email body, please do not switch view to Editor view, please edit content directly in code view.

61.PNG

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Ivandamunozher ,

Do you want to insert a hyperlink in the email body?

If yes, I suggest that you click code view and input HTML tag to insert hyperlink instead of edit email body in Editor view.

If you have selected code view and edit email body, please do not switch view to Editor view, please edit content directly in code view.

61.PNG

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (11,033)