cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Vijay17
Regular Visitor

misses required privileges

The user with object id '17171eb1-a0f8-.....' in environment 'Default-45de56ea-e505-.......' misses required privileges: 'prvShareCanvasApp'.

err.PNG

8 REPLIES 8
AE
Frequent Visitor

Hi,

I have the same error in several tenants. Any solution??

manigandan

We are also facing Same issue. Any Solution or update on this issue

AE
Frequent Visitor

Hi,

I haven't found any solution searching on Internet 😞

A workaround is to grant global admin permissions to the user, then share the app, and remove the permissions...

I know, from security perspective is a scary workaround.

I'm consirdering in open a support ticket in power platform...

frankvanesch-
Frequent Visitor

Same issue here. 

AE
Frequent Visitor

Hi All,

In my case, adding the environment maker role to the user solve has solved the problem

To do this, go to power platform admin site, environment, click in the affected enviroment (default environment in my case), users, and edit user's role to add environment maker role

marcchasse
Frequent Visitor

I hit the same issue today and created a scoped down role to give access to share the canvas app.

The error message is helpful if you query the dataverse and look for the missing privilege.

marcchasse_1-1654530702754.png

The above 4 roles could be used but in my case I don't want to give the user any additional access so I created a custom role, NOVA Temp - Share Canvas App privilege. To create the role you just need to create a custom Role with Share Canvas App:

marcchasse_2-1654530965951.png

Hope that helps,

Marc

BrunoLuan

Any news? Exactly same issue here. Already tried to change the enviroment and even created a new app just to test. Keeps the error.

mayurdarji

Encountered the same issue today. Any updates on this? Is this reported to Microsoft??

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Power Automate Designer Feedback_carousel.jpg

Help make Flow Design easier

Are you new to designing flows? What is your biggest struggle with Power Automate Designer? Help us make it more user friendly!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (4,654)