cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SB7

new look off option in power service doesn't work

Hi,

The new look toggle on/off option doesn't work in Power BI Service. I turned on the new look, but now it is not sliding back to off. I like the old look, so I want to revert to old look but the option is not working. Would anyone will help in this.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
v-bacao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @SB7 ,

As suggested by @chsanche , please consider posting this question in Power BI forum so that you could get a more detailed answer:

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Forums/ct-p/PBI_Comm_Forums

And feel free to let us know if you have any other questions about Power Automate.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
chsanche
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @SB7 

Can you please indicate where this toggle is located? Is this for PowerBi or Power automate? Right now you are on the Power Automate forums.

Best Regards,

--

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions help users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

If this post helps you give a :thumbs_up: and if it solved your issue consider Accept it as the solution
SB7

In Power BI

v-bacao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @SB7 ,

As suggested by @chsanche , please consider posting this question in Power BI forum so that you could get a more detailed answer:

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Forums/ct-p/PBI_Comm_Forums

And feel free to let us know if you have any other questions about Power Automate.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

User Group Leader Meeting January 768x460.png

Calling all User Group Leaders!

Don't miss the User Group Leader meetings on January, 24th & 25th, 2022.

Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,127)