cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dave-jorgensen
Advocate IV
Advocate IV

power automate view flow run sometimes takes a very long time, or never shows

clicking on previous (completed) flow runs sometimes takes a LONG LONG time to show the actions as in a minute long. Sometimes, just never shows anything other than the spinning circle, even giving it several minutes for a flow with only a few actions. this behavior has been happening for a few weeks now, multiple flows, multiple environments. Other times (even on the same flow) it shows the actions almost instantly. It's not a case of "first time takes a long time" or anything like that, there is no rhyme or reason for it.

6 REPLIES 6
JeroenE
Frequent Visitor

Same problem here. I usually just try a new test run which is done in seconds. The previous runs usually take so long to load (if ever) it's completely unworkable.

dave-jorgensen
Advocate IV
Advocate IV

Ya that's a great solution, except some of my flows run for half an hour, so running a new one isn't really an option. Plus, "do another flow run" isn't a solution to the bug...

I hear ya. Didn't mean to suggest this is a solution, just saying it's so bad that I barely even try anymore.

It's frustrating when just one run has failed and you can't find out why because you can't view the run. Even if you do an extra test run of your flow to check the results, it might not fail. So then you're left wondering what happened with the older one.

I do find that trying to see the failed run several times, it usually shows eventually. Sometimes take 3 or 4 times before that happens though.

dave-jorgensen
Advocate IV
Advocate IV

Anyone from Microsoft monitoring this thread? This is a huge issue with Power Automate right now.

I am having the same issue, and is very frustrating not been able to view an existing flow run, or having to try many times until you are able to view it, and I have tried both with Chrome and Edge.

Please Microsoft team, try to fix it.

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,054)