cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

"Failed to execute Skype backend request GetThreadsS2SRequest" on Teams "Post a message (V3)" connector

From last two days I have problem with "Post a message (V3)" action.

When I want to choose channel from particular Team then I got error "Could not retrieve values. Failed to execute Skype backend request GetThreadsS2SRequest."

image.png

Additionaly I got similar error when I send request to list channels via MS Graph - Link

4 REPLIES 4
Community Support
Community Support

Re: "Failed to execute Skype backend request GetThreadsS2SRequest" on Teams "Post a message (V3)" connector

Hi @kkrzaczkowski,

I have tested on my side but not happened the same error.

Have you tested it by input the Team ID into the customs value?

There are two posts with a similar issue with yours in the Microsoft Teams community:

1.Clone-a-team-issue/m-p/235864

2. Unable-to-List-channels-with-Graph-API/m-p/359761

I found some people created a new account and solved the problem, maybe you can also have a try.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Lin Tu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Re: "Failed to execute Skype backend request GetThreadsS2SRequest" on Teams "Post a message (V3)" connector

Now it works. No changes needed.

Highlighted

Having a similar issue, attempting to integrate Zoho Flow. Simply trying to get a post created. When creating the connection, it requires an 'Admin' to login and accept the Flow to connect to Teams. Then when trying to select a 'Team' prior to selecting a 'Channel' in Flow; get the 'Failed to execute Skype backend request GetThreadS2SRequest.

Highlighted

I'm having the exact same issue. The interesting part is that, it was working perfectly. Suddenly, a Team disappeared itself and I had to recreated it from the Office 365 group. When I checked my flow on power automate it started failing with this error but not only with the disappeared team but with all of them.

All suggestions that I found are specific to the graph API but on Power Automate I don't have access to its internal request to the API. Any Powershell command I should run to fix this.

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Super User Program Update

Three Super User rank tiers have been launched!

firstImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (7,001)