cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LaraLukman

"No Dynamic Content Available" Power Automate, Sharepoint/Lists, Possible Bug

I am new to Power Automate and so pinpointing this bug took a couple of days. 

Location, when a required field, filled with info - breaks the dynamic content connection.

While creating an Automation from Lists/Sharepoint, I formatted Lists views for different teams. When I went to add an update to the automation, I received the "No Dynamic Content Available" message. 

I tried all of the solutions I could find online, but none worked. Thinking this was something I had done wrong while playing with the views, I created a second list. I recreated the automations and things worked well. I reloaded all of the content, and when I edited a piece of the flow, I was met with the "No Dynamic Content Available."

Since I was more conscious of all the steps I had taken in the hour before the failure, I was able to recreate the problem multiple times. When the location field was marked as required, with content in the field - the connection between Sharepoint (Teams) and the Dynamic Content Options in Power Automate breaks. 

When the requirement is removed, and the system refreshes, the connection is re-established. 

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Welcome Super Users.jpg

Super User Season 2

Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Microsoft Ignite 768x460.png

Find your focus

Explore the latest tools,training sessions,technical expertise, networking and more.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (2,133)