cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
durrane

"Outlook.com calendar to Google Calendar" time zone

Hello,

I'm using the provided stock "Outlook.com calendar to Google Calendar" flow to keep my calendars sync'd. This is working well, however when all day events are moved to my Google Calendar they are all shifted in time to become 8 pm - 8pm the following day. It seems like they are changing to a different time zone, or something. As a result, my Google Calendar looks like a complete mess, with events spanning multiple days.

Any solution? I checked and my default Outlook.com, Google Calendar, and Outlook client time zones are all correct and the same.

Thanks!

1 REPLY 1
v-yuazh-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @durrane,

Could you please share a screenshot of your flow?

I have made a test on my side and don;t have the issue that you mentioned.

When create the all-day event from outlook to Google Calendar, the all-day event would always with a date time as below:

"Start""yyyy-MM-ddT00:00:00.0000000+00:00",
  "End""yyyy-MM-dd+1T00:00:00.0000000+00:00",

And will not become 8 pm - 8pm the following day, please take a try to create a new flow to add an event in Google Calendar when an event is created in Outlook.com calendar to see if the issue still eixsts.

Best regards,

Alice

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Power automate tips 768x460 v2.png

Restore a Deleted Flow

Did you know that you could restore a deleted flow? Check out this helpful article.

Microsoft Build 768x460.png

Microsoft Build is May 24-26. Have you registered yet?

Come together to explore latest innovations in code and application development—and gain insights from experts from around the world.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (3,395)