cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
numeratus
Level: Powered On

"Sorry, there's been a disconnect" when signing in

After filling out credentials and receiving my 2FA text, I am redirected to a 404 page.

I've been trying for weeks now. I get the following message:

If you contact support, you may be asked to provide the following details:

Time: 2017-07-26T03:56:05.6365242Z
Session ID: ac0652bceb4142b7b59b9f46502e20c9
7 REPLIES 7
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: "Sorry, there's been a disconnect" when signing in

Hi numeratus,

Which browser are you using? Could you please try to sign in using the InPrivate mode to see if you would still get the error message?

Are you getting the error and not able to sign in for weeks?

Best regards,
Mabel Mao

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
numeratus

Hi Mabel: I have tried Chrome and Safari browsers. I have tried "Private" / "Incognito" modes. I get the same error. I've even tried on a mobile phone.

Yes, this error has been there for about three weeks. I really, really, really need to log in and modify one of my flows.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I beleive I've struck the same issue - here's the sequence of events:

1. no 2FA on office.com account

2. launch Flow, create and test Flows - all good

3. enable 2FA on office.com account

4. can't log in to flow any more - same symptoms as numeratus.  All tabs open on office.com sites (OneDrive etc) are signed out

5. disable 2FA on office.com account

6. can log in to flow again

7. alerts in flow show that my flows had stopped working - they were interacting with office.com account and couldnt get authenticated

8. manually run flows without making any edits - they now work

My conclusion is that Flow does not support 2FA.

This should be looked into and fixed urgently as 2FA is a very important security tool, and most users wont have office.com admin rights to enable/disable 2FA.

Highlighted
Flow Staff kartikraop
Flow Staff

@numeratus, @Anonymous - I came across this thread just now. Sorry to hear that you faced issues with 2FA and Flow.

We observed customers running into similar issues sometime back, and blogged about "most likely" resolution to the problem:

https://preview.flow.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/known-issue-login-troubles/

Hope you came across this post and it helped you fix the issue you were encountering. If not, please go through the blog post and try out the steps. If you still run into issues, please let us know and we can investigate further from our end.

Thanks,

Kartik

CMHants

hi @kartikraop 

we are seeing this for PowerApps in Edge ! Internet explorer is working fine.

I've looked at Azure Enterpise Applications and they are set to enabled. Can you recommend a fix ? 

CalfordMath

I get this error in Edge, but not in Chrome.  But only one one computer and not another.. very strange.  The computer that gives me trouble is a 'work laptop' where I'm signed into Windows with the same account registered for PowerApps.  The computer where it works is my personal computer where I'm signed into windows with a local account but connect to Office with my work credentials.  I'd like to find out what makes the error...

CMHants

we are the same. I think its related to PowerApps changes. If we share from PowerAPPs and start the app via the email the user recieves it works ( x's to hide tenant id etc ) 

https://web.powerapps.com/webplayer/app?source=email&tenantId=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx-xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx=...

This one doesn't its when we start it from the player ( however if we run it in anything other than edge its fine )

https://apps.powerapps.com/play/xxxxxxxxxx-xxxxxxxx-xxxxxxxxx-xxxxxxxxxxxx?tenantId=xxxxxxx - xxxxxxxxxxx- xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Users Online
Currently online: 175 members 5,227 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: