Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
OmarZaarour
Advocate I
Advocate I

"When a new email arrives into a group" multiple runs issue

Hello,

I'm using the new preview trigger "When a new email arrives into a group". When I send an email to that group I'm watching, the Flow always runs twice, one for the email that I just sent, and once for the email just before that. For example:

1) I send Email A, the flow runs fine.

2) I send Email B (after about 10 minutes of sending A), the Flow runs twice on A and B

3) I send another new email C, the flow runs on B and C and so on.

Can you please confirm if this is an issue or I'm doing something wrong?

5 REPLIES 5
alrez
Community Support
Community Support

Hi,

This definitely should not be occurring. I would have to see your run history but if its running as you describe it I'm not certain what we can do from communities. This might be a better question to bring to the Microsoft Support team. I'll include a link below if you would like to go down that route. Otherwise if any other communities members have any ideas feel free to chime in.

If you would like to create a ticket with Microsoft Customer Support here is a link on how to do so: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-platform/admin/get-help-support

Regards,

Alex

-------

Community Support Team _ Alex Rezac
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Thanks Alex, I will escalate to MSFT support. 

Hello together,

I have the same problem and want to know if there was a outcome form the direct support?

Regards

Julian

Hallo together,

the problem is still there and the IT department requested support from Microsoft but now response from MS. 

How can I request MS support for Power Automate? 

Thanks

miharbi0
Regular Visitor

has anyone gotten any traction with this issue?  certainly seems like a bug.

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (2,008)