cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"When a new response is submitted" flow trigger is not triggering

Currently this trigger is not firing upon a form response. I am observing this issue over many different customers.

Does anyone else have this issue?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @MIT-flow ,

Thank you for your feedback, I can reproduce the same issue here, we have reported this issue.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @MIT-flow ,

Thank you for your feedback, I can reproduce the same issue here, we have reported this issue.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Regular Visitor

I too am having this issue.

This seems to have been resolved

Frequent Visitor

Hi, I have come across the same issue this morning. I took a copy of a flow that I had created and the new flow wont trigger, even though the old one does. Has anyone seen anything similar to this?

Thanks

Helpful resources

Announcements
PP Bootcamp Carousel

Global Power Platform Bootcamp

Dive into the Power Platform stack with hands-on sessions and labs, virtually delivered to you by experts and community leaders.

secondImage

Power Platform Community Conference On Demand

Watch Nick Doelman's session from the 2020 Power Platform Community Conference on demand!

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Users online (7,900)