cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Freshwater

"When an event is added, updated or deleted" trigger gives incorrect "Show As" when there is a recurring event. it always comes back as "Free"

"When an event is added, updated or deleted" trigger gives incorrect "Show As" when there is a recurring event. it always comes back as "Free".    It is correct for non-recurring and all-day events, just recurring events are incorrect. 

3 REPLIES 3
v-bacao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Freshwater ,

After you reply to the invitation, is the status of this event still free?

If you don't make any reply, this status seems to be free by default.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

This is not an invitation, just a plain event, single and all day events work fine it is only on recurring events. 

Hi @Freshwater ,

Thank you for your reply! I am afraid that there seems to be no suitable method on my side to provide a suitable solution. I cannot confirm this issue here. Please consider contacting Microsoft Support to assist you in solving this problem:

https://admin.powerplatform.microsoft.com/support

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

secondImage

Are Your Ready?

Test your skills now with the Cloud Skill Challenge.

Users online (44,421)