cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

"When an upcoming event is starting soon" trigger works in test but not outside test environment

Hi,

I have a very simple Flow that I can't get to work somehow in normal mode (outside test environment of Flow). The Flow checks for upcoming events in my Outlook 365 calender and sends an email when an event is upcoming.

Note that the Flow runs perfectly in test environment but not normally even when the Flow is active.

It doesn't even show that the Flow run has failed so I figured the Flow is not getting triggered at all. Please refer my Flow below-

InkedCapture_LI.jpg

Any help is appreciated.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hi Hanky,

Could you share with us the error? (screenshot)

What license do you have?

Javi

Highlighted

Hi @FCGALLEG,

I have a per-user plan activated. And I got my flow working. Turns out that that I was setting the meetings within Look-Ahead time of Upcoming event trigger. So I guess the trigger overlooks any upcoming meetings within the Look-Ahead time.

However, I observed that is not the case in test environment. Even if you set an upcoming meeting within Look-Ahead time of trigger, the flow is still triggered.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (9,942)