cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
esapp18

sFTP Get Content File Not Found

I created a flow to copy the content of posted files on an sFTP server and I'm getting a file not found bug.

-Confirmed file is there and can download using WinSCP without a problem

-The step get meta data works and the file is found

-Connection is setup correctly in Power Automate, in the flow step I can actually navigate the folders and select the file manually.

-If I download the file with WinSCP and then upload again to the server then the flow runs successfully. So, there's no issue with the actual file(It's a report that's posted by my client's bank)

Thanks,

Eric

3 REPLIES 3
brownmattc1

Were you able to resolve this? I am facing the same issue - I can retrieve the list of files and the metadata about a file but receive a "File not Found" when I try to get the contents.

Unfortunately no, I stopped trying to troubleshoot.

brownmattc1

I opened a case with Microsoft and received the following reply.  I have pushed back because of course I cannot change settings on a 3rd party SFTP server....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I have received an update from the product team, this is the known behavior with IBM SFTP server.
It is caused by some default settings on IBM SFTP server side.
Kindly find below article to increase ExtractCount to at least 2 if the files are small (no chunking). 
Otherwise it will need to be more than the number of chunking.
They suggested to increasing the value to 10.
Message Extractable Count set to 1 by default (ibm.com)

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MSFTBizAppsLaunchEvent

Experience what’s next for Power Virtual Agents

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

New Super Users

Meet the Power Automate Super Users!

Many congratulations to the Season 1 2021 Flownaut Crew!

Power Platform ISV STudio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage applications post-AppSource publish.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (42,954)