Employee Variable Compensation Enrolment form (HRMCompVarEnrollEmpl) does not support the addition of custom fields. Please add this functionality to the form. Thank you
(HRMCompVarAwardEmpl doesn't either, therefore it could be enhanced as well)
In most companies, managers can request or assign employees to positions that are under their report only. I'm suggesting a new parameter to control this process and restrict managers to see and assign all the positions that are open in the system at the time they are using manager self service. This restriction will help managers to see clearly how many open positions they can assign and also to protect open positions that belong to other business areas (potential security breach)
1. This is an example of "Request new employee" process where the manager can select any open position from the dropdown list. The manager may not have any open position under their report however she can still select any open position across the organization breaking the position hierarchy.
2. Current parameter "View open positions" is very useful because shows to the managers how many open positions they have on the dashboard however this parameter doesn't restrict the access to other open positions when they request a new employee.
3. Suggested new parameter "Assign open positions". This parameter will allow organisations to set up if managers can assign positions to "Direct reports only", "Extended reports", "Both", "None" or "All" (current behaviour)
Please add the workers current department to the HcmWorkerAction Transfer workflow conditions. This will help with workflow routing when a worker transfer between departments.
Frequently a manager/HR may need to update an absence request for an employee (e.g. when they phone in sick). The solution should provide functionality for a manager/HR to update an employee's absence plan, and for conditionality to exist within a workflow for this to be auto-approved.
It would be useful if workers could create copies of their goals if they wish to use the same goal or just amend it slightly. This is useful because not every goal will be used as a template for worker to use.
Sorry - wrong posting here - reposted under Attract
We should offer more email options for the candidate portal experience in Attract.
Currently, the personal email accounts include only Google and Hotmail (Microsoft). It'd be good to allow Yahoo! as well at a minimum.
Going a step further, we should allow any email provider actually, as it is quite easy to enable email account verification.
Add "working day" definiion to the system (i.e. working day = 7.5 hours) so users could add absence, holidays and other information in days/half-days rather than hours. This is very important for EU users.
At the moment, when employees are asking for 3 weeks of holidays, they have to add 7.5 hours in each line (15 lines) instead of just specifying "from" and "to" dates.
We can leverage the integration with linkedin with skill sets which you can endorse people for on their profiles on linkedin and integrate this into individuals profiles and skill sets in Talent
The absence solution could be made stronger by enabling HR to restrict the view of certain absence plan categories to security roles. For example, some clients may not want to show all sickness category information to all users.
This has been entered in Attract but relates to HR
Two things I think would be valueable to add to Employee Self service:
1. Enable employees to edit their Tasks list by adding and marking topics or activties with alerts in which they might need support etc.
2. Possibly integrating with powerBi and Office365 to create productiity dashboards. This can be something like what we have here at Microsoft in MyAnalytics - this relates nicely to performance goals and skills.
Welsh is a language which is supported as a Windows/Office language pack, but not currently available in Dynamics 365. Public sector organisations in Wales have a duty to not treat Welsh less favourably than English. They are unable to meet this duty within the current language offering.