Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ancy
Kudo Kingpin
Kudo Kingpin

Access Team functionality at Hierarchy level for Dataverse Tables

Hi Everyone,

We have a requirement to provide access for users at record level. So we have a plan to leverage the Access Team capabilities in dataverse.

The admin is going to add the users(user1, user2, user3,....) into the main parent record access team grid so that the record can be accessible for these users. We want to automatically add the same users into the child -> sub child table level access team grids as well. 

Question:
Whether adding users on parent table record access team will automatically provide access to child -> subchild level access to records? Or should we go with custom implementation?

Please advise.
11 REPLIES 11

@Ancy ,

Also I tried in powerbi desktop. I can able to see all the records even the records I did not have an access too in powerapps.

Hi @Prakash4691 

Thanks for the information. I will investigate on this further.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

365 EduCon 768x460.png

Microsoft 365 EduCon

Join us for two optional days of workshops and a 3-day conference, you can choose from over 130 sessions in multiple tracks and 25 workshops.

Users online (3,622)