- in Azure Storage user has Owner role for the storage account
- the Azure Storage account is empty
When I try to create an Azure Synapse Link for the Dataverse I get an error.
Steps for reproduce:
1. Go to Azure Synapse Link tab in Data section.
2. Click to New link to data lake.
3. Set Subscription, Resource Group, and Storage account fields.
4. Click Next
5. Find and select my custom table (entity).
6. Click Save.
Finally, trows the error An internal error occurred, the profile is in Error state.
- the Azure Storage account is not empty (has 2 containers: power-platform-dataflows, dataverse-<my-environment-name>-<hash>).
- the Azure Storage containers is empty
- the Link does not appear in the Azure Synapse Link tab.
Thanks for helping!
Hi! No, the problem is still there. I made a copy of the environment (which does not have this problem), but it did not help. I wrote in support.
Learn how to create your own user groups today!
Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!
Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.