Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
aaedla
Helper V
Helper V

Attachments in model driven application

Hi,

I have created a model-driven application and added notes field to add attachments. We are able to add attachments but the attachments are not visible to others.

Ex: Attachments uploaded by me are not visible by others. Attachments uploaded by others are not visible to me and vice versa.

Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ChrisPiasecki
Super User
Super User

Hi @aaedla,

You'll want to ensure that the security role the user is assigned has privileges to the Note table that is either scoped to Business Unit or Organization level.

---
Please click Accept as Solution if my post answered your question. This will help others find solutions to similar questions. If you like my post and/or find it helpful, please consider giving it a Thumbs Up.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
ChrisPiasecki
Super User
Super User

Hi @aaedla,

You'll want to ensure that the security role the user is assigned has privileges to the Note table that is either scoped to Business Unit or Organization level.

---
Please click Accept as Solution if my post answered your question. This will help others find solutions to similar questions. If you like my post and/or find it helpful, please consider giving it a Thumbs Up.

Thank you for your comments. It worked.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Users online (2,818)