Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gumgih
Helper II
Helper II

Attachments missing in Dataverse table

Hi Team,

I am creating flow to get the attachments from my Dataverse table using powerAutomate to patch it further with Azure DevOps, but while using "Download file or Image" connector, I'm receiving "No file attachment found for attribute : new_attachments" error message. could you please help me to know where the actual attachments sits for my Table. I read few blogs where they mentions "Attachements, are saved to the entity Annotations" but i didn't find that column for my Table.

2 REPLIES 2
dpoggemann
Super User
Super User

Hi @gumgih ,

If you have enabled Notes and Attachments on your Dataverse table then, yes, these are stored in the Annotations table and you will not see a column on your source table for this.  The Annotations table will have an ObjectId field on it which will actually contain your entity's unique ID. 

The following article discusses and has a link to the Annotation Table Reference as well.  https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/powerapps/developer/data-platform/annotation-note-entity 

Hope this helps. Please accept if answers your question or Like if helps in any way.
Thanks,
Drew
Prakash4691
Super User
Super User

Hi @gumgih ,

It looks like there are no record with attachment for new_attachments field and you are trying to retrieve those value using "Download file or Image" connector.

Make sure to add that field in the main form and upload file to that record then trigger power automate for that record it will run successfully.

I hope it answers your question. Kindly give kudo and accept it as solution.

Regards,

Prakash

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Community Call Conversations

Introducing the Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Users online (6,252)