cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cassio_milanelo
Frequent Visitor

BC Virtual Table now showing data as linked column view

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to use the BC Virtual Table app for D365 to create a 1-to-N relationship with a native table.

I followed all the instructions to set up the virtual table and expose the tables, and I can see the data in the model-driven app.

I then created a lookup field in my entity referencing the virtual table in order to have a link between the virtual and the native tables. The BC linked data shows up in the lookup field and I'm able to select the referred record.

Making a view with the virtual table entity (I'll use Sales Order here as an example), shows details about them:

cassio_milanelo_2-1620745038993.png

But if I try to expose the data as a linked entity column, the columns appear blank:

cassio_milanelo_3-1620745222264.png

I couldn't find any mention of this in the app FAQ.

My only "clue" is this error when I open the browser console:

cassio_milanelo_4-1620745418644.png

I'm not even sure if this is related, but it looks very suspicious considering the function being called and the msdyn prefix.

Any help?

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

secondImage

Power Apps Community Call

Please join us on Wednesday, October 20th, at 8a PDT. Come and learn from our amazing speakers!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Welcome Super Users.jpg

Super User Season 2

Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Users online (2,241)