Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jja
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

Bulk insert model driven apps

Hi

I have a hybrid model driven app that is running as a model driven and has custom canvas app pages inside.

All is working fine except i am still thinking about only the pure dataverse and model driven app approach and wonder if you guys can give me an advice if this is posible using only dataverse(without custom canvas app pages)

In the app i have table Projects(register all projects) table Components( All components related to particular Project) table Translactions( here i register what and when was done with a component because components has 5 different stages)

Now in custom canvas app i have so that the user selects a project number and for him it is listed all Components inside that project.

Then user can select components with checkboxes then inside comboboxes he selects date, some person(who does work with components) and a Work name(painting,assembing etc).

Then i have a Patch statement where the particular Work(let's say painting) is created into Transactions table.

Can i achieve this scenario only with pure dataverse?

I probably can patch selected items using powerFX custom command bar but how do i implement comboboxes where user can select what work type to patch?

2 REPLIES 2
gowrihalan04
Helper V
Helper V

@jja Hi, Can you paste a screenshot of how the UI looks like. Looking at the scenario it is possible in model driven app itself without a canvas app. However UI might not look same as canvas.

jja
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

@gowrihalan04 

GUI of canvas looks like that: IT has some comboboxes a gallery and within save button as mentioned i create records in different Dataverse table

jja_0-1663584828523.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Users online (3,111)