For last 3 days I have been trying to work out why my business rules works at times and doesn't work other times. I have read numerous posts across the internet and have made all the checks suggested like
1. Yes its activated
2. Yes its part of the solution
3. Yes the relevant fields are on the forms
4. Yes the users have required permissions
The thing is as a developer I can see that it happens to me too, I have come across a post about server side cache issue. I have looked at a few posts that shows how to use browser console to torubleshoot but this is where I get lost. I consistently see an error called "cross origin request blocked" something saying preflighted. I have see this being discussed in Powerapps Portals but haven't see this being discussed in the context of model driven apps. Any help would be appreciated.
Below links for reference
Sometimes business rules stop working when there is an issue with one of the fields on the form like you are referencing a field which is not on the form and in that case it fails silently , so what you need to do to troubleshoot:
1. Disable all business rules
2. Enable business rules one by one
3. Check which Business rule that stopped working
And then validate that each field in the Business Rule is on the form.
Thank you for your interest in helping me.
I have 3 business rules. So as per suggestion I disabled all but one and started testing, seems like it works only on Microsoft Edge browser and not on any other browser. I have tested it on Edge, Firefox, Brave and Chrome.
Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.
Your chance to join an engaging competition of Power Platform enthusiasts.