cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ric835
Frequent Visitor

CDS 2.0 Upgrade issue

I've posted this also in the General forum, but then saw this might be a better place, so sorry for the duplicate question...

I've been looking at upgrading our Default environment to CDS 2.0. This is our only environment. We don't have any Plan 2 at the moment, so I've extended our trial to do the upgrade.

When I look at the Environment list, I see the Default Environment there, and it says in brackets (Upgrade), so I assume that means the Environment does need upgrading? However, I do not see the "Upgrade Now" button, which according to the instructions should be there.

Any suggestions?

envupg1.JPG

3 REPLIES 3

did you get this figured out? If the environment says upgrade, go to the environment in the power platform admin center. You should see an update available for it there.

In the end I logged a support call with Microsoft, the Upgrade button wasn't showing in the Environment page.

It turns out that when it said "Upgrade" that means it is an environment which has already been upgraded.

Seems it's very bad wording!

Yes, and you can rename it

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Users online (1,262)