cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

CDS Forcing my App into a Premium status - Help Please!

Hello,

I have transferred data to CDS/Dataverse tables for data sources for a couple of Apps I am building. After I connected the Dataverse table to my gallery, my app because a Premium App. I thought CDS/Dataverse is NOT a premium connector for Powerapps (It's still listed as Premium for flows though...). Am I correct in this? If so, how do I make my App basic or standard again? I have tried exporting and importing it again without success. 

2 REPLIES 2
ChrisPiasecki
Super User
Super User

Hi @Anonymous,

The Dataverse connector is premium for Power Automate AND Power Apps. This is documented in the premium connector reference below.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/connectors/connector-reference/connector-reference-premium-connectors

---
Please click Accept as Solution if my post answered your question. This will help others find solutions to similar questions. If you like my post and/or find it helpful, please consider giving it a Thumbs Up.

EricRegnier
Super User
Super User

It is a premium connector even for Power Apps as @ChrisPiasecki stated. To make the app "basic", you'll need to remove that connector. Here are the steps:

1. Remove any data source in your app using that connector
  2. Then still in make.powerapps.com, go to Data --> Connections, find the CDS connector and delete it.

Hope this helps...

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Users online (5,323)