cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

CDS Forcing my App into a Premium status - Help Please!

Hello,

I have transferred data to CDS/Dataverse tables for data sources for a couple of Apps I am building. After I connected the Dataverse table to my gallery, my app because a Premium App. I thought CDS/Dataverse is NOT a premium connector for Powerapps (It's still listed as Premium for flows though...). Am I correct in this? If so, how do I make my App basic or standard again? I have tried exporting and importing it again without success. 

2 REPLIES 2
ChrisPiasecki
Super User
Super User

Hi @Anonymous,

The Dataverse connector is premium for Power Automate AND Power Apps. This is documented in the premium connector reference below.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/connectors/connector-reference/connector-reference-premium-connectors

---
Please click Accept as Solution if my post answered your question. This will help others find solutions to similar questions. If you like my post and/or find it helpful, please consider giving it a Thumbs Up.

EricRegnier
Super User
Super User

It is a premium connector even for Power Apps as @ChrisPiasecki stated. To make the app "basic", you'll need to remove that connector. Here are the steps:

1. Remove any data source in your app using that connector
  2. Then still in make.powerapps.com, go to Data --> Connections, find the CDS connector and delete it.

Hope this helps...

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

365 EduCon 768x460.png

Microsoft 365 EduCon

Join us for two optional days of workshops and a 3-day conference, you can choose from over 130 sessions in multiple tracks and 25 workshops.

Users online (2,438)