cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wannabe_dev
Frequent Visitor

Calculated currency columns working only with new records in lookup table

I have just added a calculated currency field to a table of timesheet bookings in order to pull a daily rate value through from a related table of resources (linked via a lookup column).

Initially the new calculated currency column appeared not to work, despite other calculated columns pulling text values through from the same related table without issue.

After a couple of hours of tearing my hair out I realised the currency lookup column was in fact working, but only for new records added to the related table after the calculated currency column was created.

Can anyone explain why currency values in old records in the related table do not pull through to newly created calculated columns?

1 REPLY 1
Mira_Ghaly
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

@wannabe_dev 

Can you please share how your calculated column looks like?

If this post helps you with your problem, please mark your as Accepted solution.If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Blog: here

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Community Call Conversations

Introducing the Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Users online (4,246)