cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MB29
Frequent Visitor

Can´t import solution on Pro Environment | Can´t delete Blocking Column on Dev Environment

Hey Community,

i have a very strange problem which i am stuck with. Hope you can help me.

I have a Custom Table where i added a Relation to the System Currrency Table because i need the transactioncurrencyid code. 
When i try to import the solution to our Pro Environment i get an import error that there is a problem with that Currency colum.

I then tried to delete the Currency Column on my Testenvironment but the Delete Column Option is disabled, same when i try to delete the Relationship, also disabled. I also tchecked if there are any dependences, which are not. Also tried to delete the column and the Relation in the classic view, but neither worked. Pls find attached several Screenes.

Import Errormessage

Solution "HR Requests Powerapp" failed to import: The FetchXml (<fetch version="1.0" mapping="logical"><entity name="cr36b_hrrequestworkertimes"><attribute name="cr36b_hrrequestworkertimesid" /><attribute name="cr36b_id" /><attribute name="createdon" /><order attribute="cr36b_id" descending="false" /><filter type="and"><condition attribute="statecode" operator="eq" value="0" /></filter><attribute name="cr36b_requestid" /><attribute name="cr36b_requestdate" /><attribute name="cr36b_requesttype" /><attribute name="cr36b_workername" /><attribute name="cr36b_workeremail" /><attribute name="cr36b_supervisorname" /><attribute name="cr36b_supervisoremail" /><attribute name="cr36b_requeststatus" /><attribute name="cr36b_department" /><attribute name="cr36b_estimatedamountofovertimehours" /><attribute name="cr36b_compensationtype" /><attribute name="cr36b_disbursementtype" /><attribute name="cr36b_comments" /><attribute name="cr36b_legalentity" /><attribute name="cr36b_startdate" /><attribute name="cr36b_enddate" /><attribute name="cr36b_totaltimeperrequest" /><attribute name="transactioncurrencyid" /><attribute name="cr36b_costs" /><attribute name="cr36b_location" /><attribute name="cr36b_organizer" /><attribute name="cr36b_reason" /><attribute name="cr36b_title" /></entity></fetch>) is invalid. Failure ('cr36b_HRRequestWorkerTimes' entity doesn't contain attribute with Name = 'transactioncurrencyid' and NameMapping = 'Logical'. MetadataCacheDetails: ProviderType=Dynamic, StandardCache=False, IsLoadedInStagedContext = True, Timestamp=8690611, MinActiveRowVersion=8690611, MetadataInstanceId=30650135, LastUpdated=2021-05-21 05:02:37.587) occurred while calculating dependencies for SavedQuery (Id=19cecf40-93d6-4ecb-bf0a-de3990c10291).

Any ideas how i can get rid of that currency column or how i can import the solution?

Thx in adv.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
MB29
Frequent Visitor

We found a solution.

The Problem looks like that the modern view is causing problems importing the solution.
The solution was to switch to the classic view on the pro environment and import the solution without problems 🙂

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Mira_Ghaly
Dual Super User II
Dual Super User II

@MB29

From your first screen you are trying to delete the out of the box field transactioncurrencyid, and this field is added by default to any Dataverse custom entity, so are u sure this is the field you have created?

If this post helps you with your problem, please mark your as Accepted solution.If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Blog: here
Mira_Ghaly
Dual Super User II
Dual Super User II

@MB29

Is this the first time to import the solution to this environment? Are you using managed or unmanaged solution?

If this post helps you with your problem, please mark your as Accepted solution.If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Blog: here
MB29
Frequent Visitor

Hey, thank you for your answer.

i am kinda sure that i created a Lookup Column named Currency to the Currency Table or maybe i created a Relationship from my table to the currency table (its been quite some time :). The Type of the Column is Custom and not standard. I have created a few other tables in the same solution and there are no Currency fields added automatically.

MB29
Frequent Visitor

Yes that will be the first time i try to import the solution to the new enviornment. I tried to use a managed solution, since it should be deployed to a productive environment.

MB29
Frequent Visitor

We found a solution.

The Problem looks like that the modern view is causing problems importing the solution.
The solution was to switch to the classic view on the pro environment and import the solution without problems 🙂

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

May UG Leader Call Carousel 768x460.png

June User Group Leader Call

Join us on June 28 for our monthly User Group leader call!

PA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

This training provides practical hands-on experience in creating Power Apps solutions in a full-day of instructor-led App creation workshop.

PA.JPG

New Release Planning Portal (Preview)

Check out our new release planning portal, an interactive way to plan and prepare for upcoming features in Power Platform.

Users online (1,234)