cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
EnableEnergyIT
Advocate I
Advocate I

Cannot create a new model driven app or create a new entity

I am trying to troubleshoot an issue with Common Data Service that came up earlier today. When I try to create a new Model-Driven I receive this error:

ERROR MESSAGE

'CallbackRegistration' entity doesn't contain attribute with Name = 'filterexpression' and NameMapping = 'Platform'. MetadataCacheDetails: ProviderType=Dynamic

StandardCache=True

IsLoadedInStagedContext = False

Timestamp=2666791

MinActiveRowVersion=2666791

I decided to try adding a simple entity and I receive an error saying:

An unknown error occurred.

Cannot read property 'toLowerCase' of undefined

If I go to a separate environment I am able to create any type of app and entities so the issue is isolated to my main environment. I have tried using other admin account and each account receives the same error. End users also are unable to save their progress in apps with a similar error saying the entity cannot be found.  Has anyone else encountered this error before? I have attached screenshot of the errors as well. 

3 REPLIES 3
v-monli-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @EnableEnergyIT ,

Could you please clear cache and cookies in your browser and try again?

Or could you please try with another browser test it ?

Could you please check whether the entities' data is null?

Regards,

Mona

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Good Morning,

I cleared the cache and cookies in my browser and I still am having the same issues as yesterday. For safe measure I started an incognito tab and used a different internet browser. Both of which did not yield any better results.  

abendele
Frequent Visitor

We are having a similar issue.  All our apps that utilize the CDS cant write data back to it.  This started on Sat 10/5.

Helpful resources

Announcements
2022 Release Wave 1 760x460.png

2022 Release Wave 1 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2022 release wave 1 describes all new features releasing from April 2022 through September 2022.

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Users online (1,373)