cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Frequent Visitor

Cannot find ProductPriceLevel and PriceLevel when connecting using CDS connector while creating Canvas app

Hello World,

I am trying to create a Canvas app that is meant to edit/add products and price list items. However i do not find the entities productprivelevel or pricelevel. Am i missing something?

Below is a screenshot where i expect to find the Pricelevel entity but i don't

Skärmklipp.PNG

5 REPLIES 5
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @MartinBurman ,

Could you please share a bit more about your issue?

Which type entity is the ProductPriceLevel and PriceLevel entity? Are they custom Entities in your CDS?

I have made a test on my side, and don't have the issue that you mentioned. Please check if you have selected a proper CDS connection within your app.

In addition, please consider take a try to re-create a new connection to your Common Data Service from your app, then check if the issue is solved.

If the issue still exists, please consider submit an assisted support ticket through the following link:

https://powerapps.microsoft.com/en-us/support/pro

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Thank you for taking your time and testing this. The entities i am referring to is standard entities Price list and Price list item. Should be no problem connecting to these, right? I have tried removing and adding the connections. 

I guess I will create a support ticket.

I expect that this is due to a setting on each entity, though I'm not sure which settings affect this, and whether you can change them. Try editing the settings for the pricelevel and prodcutpricelevel to the same as one of the entities that you can see (and publish the changes) to see if that makes a difference

Sorry, i have tried this and i could find no pattern/solution.

Thank you

Anonymous
Not applicable

It seems to be one of those gray areas of the microsoft documentation.

In the official documentation, Price list and price list items are declared as complex entities that can be accessed through a plan 2 license. However, when you are connecting to CDS in either canvas or model driven app mode, these 2 entities are nowhere to be found.

2019-08-19_9-34-17.png

Cheers,

Miguel

Helpful resources

Announcements
New Badges

New Solution Badges!

Check out our new profile badges recognizing authored solutions!

New Power Super Users

Congratulations!

We are excited to announce the Power Apps Super Users!

Power Apps Community Call

Power Apps Community Call: February

Did you miss the call? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here.

Users online (84,951)