cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Catherin
Frequent Visitor

Cannot find dataflow under Dataverse> Dataflows

I cannot see my dataflows under Dataverse > Dataflows, however i can see them when i open the respective solution.

The version of my dataflows is V1. can see newly created dataflows are having V2.

Is there anyway,  to make these dataflows visible under Dataflows.

Catherin_1-1662136931498.png

4 REPLIES 4
AhmedSalih
Super User
Super User

Hello, @Catherin, you are probably not the owner of those Dataflows that you are not seeing. In the Solution, check who is the owner and under your Dataverse Tab > Dataflows: Click All Dataflows and type the owner Name.

If my reply helped you, please give a 👍 , & if it solved your issue, please 👍 & Accept it as the Solution to help other community members find it more.

I am primarily available on weekdays from 6-10 PM CT and 5-10 PM CT on weekends.

Visit my Blog: www.powerplatformplace.com

I am the owner of all the dataflows yet can’t find half of the dataflows

@Catherin, if you are the owner and can't see the dataflows, I would recommend that you open a support ticket with Microsoft. Also, clearing the cache and making sure that you are in the correct environment just to confirm it is not a browser issue or environment mismatch. 

Thanks, i opened a ticket with Microsoft, as per MS the there was a dataverse update hence all dataflows created before the update have V1 hence will not show under Dataverse> dataflows. 

Which is absurd because i should be able to update the Dataflow version atleast.

Img is just for reference

Catherin_0-1662541401546.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Community Call Conversations

Introducing the Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Users online (3,267)